Welcome to Cascade Community Church.
We are a people that are passionate about connecting with a real God. We're pretty laid back as a church (yes, we meet in a warehouse & you can get a latte in our lobby), but we are also intentional about engaging with each other in our pursuit of God.
Q: What should I expect?
Feel free to look through our FAQ's for more info or download a podcast to get a flavor of who we are. We look forward to you worshiping with us soon! Make sure you stop by the Welcome Center to meet some of our great volunteers... they can answer questions, help you get where you (and your kiddos) need to go, and offer you a free drink from the coffee shop.
Q: What time should I be there?
- At the Cascade Community Church you will encounter authentic worship, a life-changing message and real people attempting to live out a real faith. The environment is friendly, casual and inviting!
- Here is a sample of our worship style.
Q: How do I get there?
- You should give yourself plenty of time to get the kids to CascadeKids, get a latte and find a good seat. For this reason, we recommend that you arrive on campus no later than 10 minutes prior to the start of the service you wish to attend (8, 9:30 &11:15am).
Q: What should I wear?
- Cascade Church is located in the Fryelands Industrial Park. Our location address is 14377 Fryelands Blvd. Monroe WA Click here for a map.
Q: What should I do with the kids?
- Well, what are you wearing? Casual attire is an excellent option for our laid-back environment.
- We love your kids and, like you, we want them to have the best worship experience possible. We believe this experience is with our Children's Ministry. There they will have the opportunity to worship and learn God's Word in a way they can relate to and understand. This also frees you up to worship without any distractions.
More Information Available: